Corona Virus – COVID 19 Latest Member News
After today’s government announcement please see below some member news around how Killashee Leisure Club will now operate:
- The club will remain open for members to avail of where we will permit the maximum allowed number of 100 people to be in the premises at any one time.
- Group Fitness Classes – Are postponed as of now, no group classes will operate until further notice
- Group Swimming Lessons – Are postponed as of now, no group swim lessons will operate until further notice. The existing course will be fulfilled when the club re-opens and any members who have children enrolled in those services will be contacted separately about that.
- Fitness Courses – Are postponed until further notice, any members currently enrolled in Pilates, Yoga & Performance Training courses should be aware that these are now postponed and will resume when the club returns to normal operation. Members enrolled in these courses will be notified separately on the continuation dates.
- 1-2-1 Swimming Lessons – Are postponed as of now to encourage proper contact spacing
- 1-2-1 Health assessments/gym programmes – Are postponed as of now to encourage proper contact spacing
- Steam Rooms – are closed as we consider this best practice in the current circumstances
- Saunas – are closed as we consider this best practice in the current circumstances
- Swimming Pool/Children’s pool & Jacuzzi Spa Pools – remain open as current guidelines indicate that chlorine kills the virus and we maintain the correct levels at all times to adhere to these standards
- Gym Suite – remains open, with certain pieces shut down to encourage and facilitate contact spacing. Additional resourcing of staff in a sanitizing capacity will be the clubs number 1 priority for our staff and members health and safety
It is mandatory that any member wishing to use the club facilities MUST use our sanitising spray on each piece of equipment BEFORE & AFTER using it and then use the hand gel to sanitise your hands. Please follow this advice at all times when training and using the club for your health & safety and that of fellow members.
** NB: We are asking any member who is exhibiting any cold of flu symptoms to not attend and use the club facilities until they are fit and fully healthy again. **
For clarification: COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
Symptoms of coronavirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath
- breathing difficulties
- fever (high temperature)
Other symptoms are fatigue, headaches, sore throat, aches and pains.
If you have any of the most common symptoms and have been to a place where there is spread of coronavirus, read this advice.
(Please keep an eye on this page and our facebook page for member updates)
Contact us for more information on: 045981600 or email@example.com