We’re re-opening again to members from June 7th
We’re excited to welcome back all of our members and guests again from June 7th!
Some Important Club Info to be aware of:
- Member Info Days
- We will have our reception desk manned on Saturday and Sunday 5th & 6th of June from 8:30am – 6:30pm. If you’d like to call in and re-view the facilities, ask questions about your membership, join or renew etc prior to us re-opening this is a great opportunity to do all that.
- Bookings – Members will remain booking their gym or swimming time slot using our mywellness app. For the month of June we will operate as individual training only so classes won’t return just yet but we expect to have a timetable running again from July 5th. Reminder that booking slots open at 8am each day for any time the following day and members can book a maximum of 2 slots per day.
- Pool Bookings – with the massive increase in staycations, our hotel will be very busy this summer with family stays so currently there are 3 dedicated swim slots per day set aside for hotel guests with the remainder for our members. We will monitor this system and work to find the best balance for our members and hotel guests over the summer months.
- Leisure Facilities
- Our main pool will be open as normal like before with 5 lanes, please review the signage on each lane to ensure you are using the appropriate lane.
- We will now also have our 2 Jacuzzi spa pools open for use along with our 2 Saunas. Please adhere to the specific safety guidelines for use of these areas and a maximum of 2 persons are permitted use of said facilities at any time.
- Remember to arrive on time for your training time
- Temperature check on entry will continue over the summer months
- Please collect a cleaning cloth as you enter the club, this is to be used with our sanitising sprays to clean equipment prior to and after use. Don’t forget to drop the cloth in the bins provided when leaving.
- Carry a sweat towel on the floor at all times
- Use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- Please don’t attend the club if you are unwell, have any Covid 19 symptoms or are waiting for a test result etc.
- Practice social distancing
Memberships – All memberships have been updated to add 158 days of closure in this lockdown period to your previous renewal dates. Our members again have not lost out on any membership term as a result of this lockdown. You can enquire from our membership team of your latest accurate membership renewal date from June 5th * 6th when our reception team will be on hand to assist members prior to our re-opening.
See you all very soon, we look forward to welcoming you all back to Killashee.
The Killashee Leisure Club Team
New Courses – Info coming soon
- Pilates: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked
- Performance Training: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked
- Yoga: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked
No events available!