UPDATED CLUB NEWS : 10/04/2020
- The leisure club and spa will now remain closed until May 5th, this date may be extended further, please keep an eye on this website for more updates.
- Few important points to note:
- No Direct Debit members will be billed during this closure period
- All paid upfront members will have their accounts extended by the number of days we’re closed for automatically when the club resumes normal operation again
- Stay safe – we look forward to welcoming you all back as soon as possible
The leisure club and spa have now closed as of 6 pm today – Friday 13th March 2020
- This is with the best interests in the health & safety of our staff, our members and their guests using our facilities
- We plan to re-open on Monday March 30th from 6:30 am again as normal. This situation will be reviewed regularly so for up to date news please monitor our website closely @ www.killasheeleisure.com
- Group Swimming Lessons – Are postponed as of now, no group swim lessons will operate until further notice. The existing course will be fulfilled when the club re-opens and any members who have children enrolled in those services will be contacted separately about that.
- Fitness Courses – Are postponed until further notice, any members currently enrolled in Pilates, Yoga, Kids Yoga & Performance Training courses should be aware that these are now postponed and will resume when the club returns to normal operation. Members enrolled in these courses will be notified separately on the continuation dates.
- Memberships: All club members will have their membership accounts extended by the duration of the club closure automatically when the club resumes normal operation. There will be no loss of membership term as a result of this closure.
- Monthly Direct Debit Members: You will be notified separately via club text message with updates. It is likely that no direct debit run will be processed to request funds from your account in April or that a reduced amount will be requested to reflect the loss of membership term while the club is closed.
- Please review our website and facebook pages regularly for club updates.
For clarification: COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
Symptoms of coronavirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath
- breathing difficulties
- fever (high temperature)
Other symptoms are fatigue, headaches, sore throat, aches and pains.
If you have any of the most common symptoms and have been to a place where there is spread of coronavirus, read this advice.
(Please keep an eye on this page and our facebook page for member updates)
Contact us for more information on: 045981600 or email@example.com
New Courses – February & March 2020
Summary below, scroll to bottom of this page for poster images for each course:
|Course Duration 6-7 weeks||Course Details|
Yoga with Kasia
|From: 2nd March
Tuesdays @9:30am – Beginners ying/yang flow
Wednesdays @ 9:30am – Complete Beginners Yoga
Thursdays @7pm (Mixed level)+ 8pm (*New class-Yin Yoga)
Saturdays @ 10am – Sports yoga
|From: 5th March
Thursdays @ 4-4:45pm
|From: Feb 24th
Monday @10am – Mixed, 7:30pm Beginners, 8:30pm Improvers
Tuesday @7:30pm – roll + release
Thursday @10:30am – Mixed
Friday @ 9:30 – +50yrs
|Performance Training||From: March 2nd
Every: Monday, Wednesday, Friday @7am or 6:30pm
2 time options, 3 sessions per week, 21 total sessions per course of Performance Training with Lenny
|Swimming Lesson for kids||From: March 3rd
See https://www.killasheeleisure.com/swimming-pool-area/ for full info on swimming times
- Pilates: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked
- Performance Training: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked
- Yoga & Kids Yoga: Fee applicable. It must be pre-booked