UPDATED CLUB NEWS : 13/03/2020
The leisure club and spa have now closed as of 6 pm today – Friday the of 13th March 2020
- This is with the best interests in the health & safety of our staff, our members and their guests using our facilities
- We plan to re-open on Monday March 30th from 6:30 am again as normal. This situation will be reviewed regularly so for up to date news please monitor our website closely @ www.killasheeleisure.com
- Group Swimming Lessons – Are postponed as of now, no group swim lessons will operate until further notice. The existing course will be fulfilled when the club re-opens and any members who have children enrolled in those services will be contacted separately about that.
- Fitness Courses – Are postponed until further notice, any members currently enrolled in Pilates, Yoga, Kids Yoga & Performance Training courses should be aware that these are now postponed and will resume when the club returns to normal operation. Members enrolled in these courses will be notified separately on the continuation dates.
- Memberships: All club members will have their membership accounts extended by the duration of the club closure automatically when the club resumes normal operation. There will be no loss of membership term as a result of this closure.
- Monthly Direct Debit Members: You will be notified separately via club text message with updates. It is likely that no direct debit run will be processed to request funds from your account in April or that a reduced amount will be requested to reflect the loss of membership term while the club is closed.
- Please review our website and facebook pages regularly for club updates.
For clarification: COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
Symptoms of coronavirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath
- breathing difficulties
- fever (high temperature)
Other symptoms are fatigue, headaches, sore throat, aches and pains.
If you have any of the most common symptoms and have been to a place where there is spread of coronavirus, read this advice.
(Please keep an eye on this page and our facebook page for member updates)
Contact us for more information on: 045981600 or firstname.lastname@example.org