** Attention All Members **
Killashee are undertaking extensive driveway renovation works to the property next week. Please read below as to how this will impact access and egress to the property:
- Monday June 17th:
- You will enter via the normal entry route, our main entrance driveway & you will be diverted along the yellow outlined path below where you will drive up along our public walkway adjacent to the main driveway.
- This will be clearly directed and signposted, this route will bring you around the hotel as normal to the rear car-parking where you can access the leisure club, spa and hotel from there.
- ** NOTE THIS IS A ONE WAY ROUTE – YOU CANNOT EXIT VIA THIS ROUTE **
- You will need to follow diversion signs to follow a route that takes you around the back of the hotel, past our nuns graveyard and down a right of way roadway that brings you back onto the Kilcullen road, turning left for Kilcullen and turning right for Naas.
- This exit point will be marshaled. PLEASE NOTE ENTRY TO THE PROPERTY CANNOT BE MADE VIA THIS ROUTE – THIS IS A ONE WAY LOOP INTO AND OUT OF THE PROPERTY FOR MONDAY JUNE 17th.
- Please see the map below which outlines the route that will be clearly signposted for you to follow. Please drive slowly and obey all signage and marshaling and take particular attention when exiting onto the Kilcullen Road.
- *** NOTE – IF YOU ARRIVE/LEAVE BEFORE 8:30AM, THE MAIN DRIVEWAY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ENTRY AND EXIT. IF YOU ARRIVE/LEAVE AFTER 6:30PM THE MAIN DRIVEWAY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU. ***
- Tuesday June 18th:
- The main driveway will be open to drive into the property but access to the rear of the property will not be accessible.
- This will have the largest impact on leisure club members and the times where no access via roadway to the rear of the property will be from 8:30am to 6:30pm on Tuesday June 18th.
- If you can avoid the leisure club at this time, it would be ideal.
- If you are attending there is limited car-parking at the front of the hotel and access to the leisure club will only be accessible via A walking route around the left side of the main hotel, through our gardens and across to the leisure club. Signage for this walking access will be provided. You will return to your car via this same walking route.
- PLEASE NOTE: There are gravel paths and some stairwells to be traversed on this route so buggy’s will be more difficult to take.
- Access to Citywest Leisure Club will be provided free to all Killashee Leisure Club Members during these times where you can show your membership key-ring if you preferred to use this option on this day.
All access returns to normal from Tuesday June 18th from 6:30pm and we apologise for any disruption this may cause to our members and guests.
The leisure club will open as normal and operate normal club services over these 2 days.
If you would like any additional information please contact our facilities manager Ciaran O Connor on firstname.lastname@example.org