Family time in Killashee
We pride ourselves on being super family friendly in Killashee Leisure Club.
We’ve wonderful facilities for your family to enjoy including our 25 meter heated swimming pool, heated to a very family friendly 30 degrees C. We also have a separate children’s pool that is just half a meter deep and very suitable for your younger children to enjoy.
Family Benefits include:
- FREE child places available ages 3-15
- FREE child places for all under 3’s
- Add additional children to your plan
- 1st Child FREE (3-12 years)
- €129 for your second child – 12 months membership
- €80 for any additional children thereafter – 12 months membership
- Couple discounts on all 12 month and monthly direct debit membership plans
- FREE Kids Club, runs daily in school holiday periods from 9:30 am – 12 pm (ages 4+)
- Killashee Group Swimming Lessons – run throughout the school term, available only to children who are members in the club. More info Click Here:
- NEW Play park in the woodland gardens for you and your family to enjoy – Coming August 2017
- 10% discount applied to our menu prices in Killashee Bistro where you can enjoy a nice lunch after your family swim at a discounted rate
- Additional child friendly classes running in Killashee:
- Karate School – runs every Saturday morning with Sensei Martin Nulty
- Gymnastics School – runs every Thursday
- Rookie Lifeguard with Cassie, back in 2018
- Want to bring a child swimming from time to time, its only €6 per visit for any child to attend as a guest with you (ages 3-15).
Families will find Killashee Leisure Club to be an excellent choice, we pride ourselves on the level of hygiene in the club and the superb quality of our bathing water for you to enjoy. We operate to the highest standards and have everything available at our club reception that you might need including swimming hats, swim nappies, child and adult Speedo goggles, swim toys and swim aids, locks for your valuables and even offer a towel purchase or hire service onsite.
We hope you choose Killashee as your club of choice. Tours of the club are always welcome or you can even take a virtual tour by clicking here:
Killashee Children’s Admission Policy
Dear members & guests, in accordance with best practice and standards in our industry Killashee Leisure Club have the following Children’s Admission Policy in place:
- Children aged 1-5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the pool
- Children aged 6-15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must remain in view of the child in the pool
- To clarify, remaining in view of the child in Killashee means being present on the pool deck at all times
Failure to follow our Children’s Admission Policy will put your child’s safety at additional risk and may lead to you being asked to leave the premises and or cancellation of your membership
Members and guests are encouraged to notify a member of staff immediately should they witness an unsupervised child in the pool hall. Courtesy phones are located at each side of the pool hall – Dial 5200 to speak to reception
*** NOTE: There is no lifeguard on duty unless programmed activities are in progress ***