Fitness Classes must be pre-booked using our mywellness app. Find out how to download and link your app to Killashee by clicking here.
Printed timetables will be available from our reception desk or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a digital copy.
Also – download your copy by CLICKING HERE -> Killashee_Timetable SEPT 21
To view our upcoming courses info please CLICK HERE
- Fitness Classes will operate in 2 pods of 6 people in the majority of classes
- Dance Classes, Zumba & Fitsteps will operate in 3 pods of 6 people
- Aqua Aerobics Classes will operate in 3 pods of 6 people
- Class bookings will be made via our mywellness app as normal with the same booking guidelines
- Booking into the Gym or Pool will no longer be a requirement from September 20th so you will only need to book your class place
* Yoga, Pilates & Performance Training are courses that you can enrol into with payment. All other classes are FREE with your membership.
Fitness Class Timetable