Fitness classes resume from July 20th
* From Monday July 20th you’ll see our class timetable updated below and also on your mywellness booking app. We’ve kept lots of options and times available as some of the class numbers are now reduced to facilitate social distancing.
- Your booking options will change slightly from Monday July 20th
- The booking window for any session now opens from 8am on the day before
- You will have the option to Book a Gym Slot – Book this to use the gym suite
- You will have the option to Book a Swim Slot – Book this if you intend to use the pool
- You will have the option to Book a Fitness Class – Book this to attend that class
- NOTE – If you are attending a fitness class you are requested not to use the changing rooms or showers. Please arrive ready for the class and leave promptly after class.
- Bags are not permitted in the studios
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOOK A GYM & POOL & CLASS PLACE – Booking into any slot at that time gives you access to the club for use of the area chosen by you.
- To cater to demand you will now only be able to book 1 session per day
- You will notice that where Aqua Aerobics is listed as a class option, there won’t be a pool booking option as the maximum number of persons allowed in the pool will have been reached by the class participants.
- Class stations will be pre-setup by your instructor with the equipment needed in your own station
- Mats will not be provided so please bring a large towel for any floor work or your own mat to your class
- Classes will be available to members only, guests will not be permitted access initially.
All of the below classes are FREE as a member of Killashee Leisure.
Fitness Class Timetable